The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Meghan's Wedding Weekend

Meghan and Chris got married this weekend in Knoxville and we had such a fun wedding weekend! The weather was perfect and all the festivities went off without a glitch. Meghan was a very calm bride either that or just a quiet one=). I think my favorite part of the entire weekend was just being able to have so much one-on-one time with my best girlfriends. We had plenty of time to laugh and catch up!
Thursday night all the bridesmaids came into town and we met for dinner and lingerie gifts for Meghan. Friday we spent the day getting manicures and pedicures before the rehearsal. The church was beautiful! The rehearsal dinner was at Club LeConte downtown. The wedding party gave some great roasts and toasts all fairly appropriate. We stayed with Meghan at Cook's Loft downtown and it was great. We all got ready there and headed to the Wedding. The Reception was Knoxville Museum of Art. I can't wait to see her official wedding pic - I am sure they will be so good! CONGRATULATIONS MEGHAN & CHRIS!

My gift to the bride. The must for tailgate season.

Bridal Party
One of our bridesmaid gifts from Megs. These were so cute and very much in theme with her new Military life!
Bridal Party at the Rehearsal.

Future Mrs. and Mr. Ruel

Friends Forever

Pina Coladas

Sapphires with my best freinds
I find this picture hysterical. Mel and I look like Shirley Temple gone way wrong!

The beautiful bride and her favorite bridesmaid-)

All dolled up

Another gift from the bride. These were so sentimental and cute.


The new Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Ruel
Liz taking care of our men at the Sun sphere Bar while we were doing wedding pictures.
We had a huge ADPi turn out from our pledge class.
15 years from when we all pledged together!

Groomsmen singing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" to the bride.

Dancing!

They had an artist at the reception doing these as gifts to the guests. These were all hysterical. He kept saying to me, " Wow! You have such a great smile - takes up your entire face!" Why Yes, I see he captured that about me. Garrick got nicknamed White Fang after this.
Sending off the bride and groom!

And we are back at the Sun Sphere Bar

Chris, Garrick, Chris Walters, & Clint
Sunsphere Bar
This sums up the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment