The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 7 - Vacation

I really didn't take a lot of pictures today and cannot really remember too much that we did. So this will be some random pics and thoughts for the week. The boys every day for nap wanted to put on their pajamas and Will wore the same robot pajamas everyday. Garrick and I did go out to eat while Nonni and Poppy watched the boys. 

Our View

Nonni: "Wonder where they are going? Why do they make a v shape?"
Christy: "Who Cares?"
Nonni: "I do, my boys may need to know this one day."
I am sure this is an appropriate "Inside" game.

This is what happens when the Grandparents are in charge - booty dancing and ole' chicken head busting a move.

Date Night at Caliza in Alys Beach
The food was amazing. Nonni would have loved the crab cakes - sorry Non! This is a new take on Keylime Pie.

Our dinner view at Caliza


Going swimming while Mommy and Daddy are out on the town.

Big boys
Love Will's walk

Fitting for quite a few people I know.
Shopping in Rosemary - texted this to my Zumba gals

 


No comments:

Post a Comment