The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer time!

I still cannot believe Summer is really here. Obviously the boys can't either because they cannot seem to take off their cowboy outfits. It is HOT outside and they are cruising aorund with full gear on. The most exciting part of my week was meeting Baby Andrew Jeffrey Tate! Linds had her baby last week while I was in Knoxville for the wedding. He is perfect and precious!

Serious cowboys

Pulling out the water table for the first time this summer.

New mommy, Lindsay, and Baby Andrew

Cowboys at Krogers


We went to the Discovery Center on Thursday and I am obsessed with this picture! Love these boys. Will pooped in his pants so this ended up being what the cowboys look like for 4 days in a row.

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Gaines just lays on the ground and giggles while Will "wessles" him.
When do I get to sit down and do arts & crafts? Mother of boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment