The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

VBS

We just finished a week full of VBS! This is my second year volunteering and I had 5 year olds. I had some of these children last year and I just love getting to know them. The theme was Fun Fair Everywhere. Will was old enough to attend this year. Luke Blevinsand him were in the same class and he enjoyed it once we left but the first night Garrick dropped him off and he threw a full blown fit. Garrick finally got him calmed down and left. Gaines on the other hand was like "see ya Dad."  It was so hot and muggy all week but we had fun!




Our little clowns - Gaines, Saylor, and Will

Mommy's Boys

My friend Valerie and I were paired up again for our second year of these crazy kids! This year instead of 56 4&5 year olds, we had 14. It was so much more fun this year with the Purple Peanuts.

Recreation and Arts & Crafts

Gaines's group - The Mini-Fireworks

The Official VBS pic - Love this! Will looks Amish

This kids learn songs each night to perform for their families on the last night. The boys praticed and sang their songs over and over again. As soon as I went to drop off Will with his group he lost it again - this is really getting old. So this was how Will spent his first official church performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment