The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, June 7, 2013

Pool Day

Sarah-Beth hosted the first pool day of the season for our high school gals and their kids. After three summers, I finally am excited for pool day because the boys are so excited! I don't really see these girls on a regular basis so it is always fun to catch up and see their babies. I was nervous about the pool situation since this was the first time since swim lessons that I had the boys in the pool. I did not put on their puddle-jumpers at all and it worked out fine. Will was still pretty cautious and stayed on the steps and Gaines could touch so that really helped too. SB pulled out the slip-n-slide and the kids had a blast. Will kept getting mad at the kids that would "take two" turns. Pool Day ended with Popsicles. I feel like Summer really has started!




Boys! Boys! Boys!

Gaines sitting over with the Moms having a snack...

Luke and Will
Best Buddies

Gaines

Will

Will

Twinkle Toes Gaines

Serious Will Odom


MJ Babies Crew








No comments:

Post a Comment