The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Week 1

My goal is to post once a week a little summer recap since we are going to be so busy! We will see if I can accomplish this goal. 

MONDAY:
We kicked off this week with Memorial Day. Since I had just gotten back from my girls weekend we just had a low key day. I received quite the greeting coming home. You would have thought I had been gone a year instead of 4 days. He kept running into my arms and hugging me and of course Will would follow since Gaines was doing it.


TUESDAY: 
Nonni and Poppy had taken the day of work so we joined them for lunch and some play time at Opry Mills. Before we left, the boys spent about an hour playing fire fighter together. If Will does what Gaines says this pretend time really does last a while.




 WEDNESDAY:
PUMC Play group met at Don Fox Park in Lebanon at the kiddie pool. This was the first time the boys had been in the water this summer. Will was a little cautious since he tripped and went under almost immediately. Gaines kept getting braver by the end he was jumping in yelling cannon ball! We saw Gaines's friend Sophie from school. Will was more interested in eating the chips he found in my cooler.



 THURSDAY:
We ran a few errands with Mimi and hung out at the farm for lunch and play time.
 FRIDAY:
Pool Day at Sarah Beth's got moved to Pump-It-Up due to it being 70 degrees (can you believe that!?!?). I even put pants on them in June it was so chilly. 

 SATURDAY:
Errands and yogurt at the new yogurt place. Gaines is really into these places where he can get strawberry yogurt and add his own toppings. He likes blueberries and marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment