The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sandestin Night 3

After naps and pool time we got bathed and dressed to get some beach pictures taken and head to dinner. You know how serious I am about my photo opps and the boys were not interested at all in cooperating. They were wild men! We ended up getting quite a few "keepers" but below is an example of what our session really looked liked!

"Just reading my newspaper," says Gaines. He is the funniest child I have ever met. 

The boys running around like mad men. Will literally pulling Gaines up saying, "Come Gaines. Come." Of course all I care about is that the sun is setting and the boys are getting sand all over their clean outfits! I am getting very testy to say the least.

Our Keeper


Love this one!
Gaines is just cracking up at his Nonni and Poppy being silly and Will is like "really that is all you got?"

Christy and Garrick
Our third time at the Sandestin Hilton. The last time I was pregnant with Gaines and we felt him kick for the first time on the beach.

Seriously, this is what I was dealing with!!!

This is the reactions their grandparents bring out in them...

These seriously make me laugh out loud.

Look at little pea head - not Dad this time!
After our wonderful photo session, we ate dinner at the hotel which was not the most pleasant event with the two tired boys. In the big scheme of things they really did do well since they normally are in bed by 7:30pm and we didn't even eat dinner until 7:30pm! After dinner we headed off to go crabbing. Well let me tell what an adventure that was - not one! We did not see one crab and we kept trying to figure out what genius had this idea. Our last night at the Hilton finally came to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment