The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, June 15, 2012

Sandestin Day 5

This was the first day Garrick had to work for his conference and the boys and I set off with Nonni and Poppy for our "adventure" as Gaines refers to most outings. That should set the expectations for most of what we do with my children!
Now these are some lookers!
On our way to the Marina we passed all of these really cool tree houses. Of course Nonni told the boys that Poppy would build them one...I am sure I will not here about this for a long time. We don't even have a tree in our yard! We finally got to the Marina and it is CLOSED! At this point we are all starving so we head back to the center of Baytowne and finally end up at the German restaurant. I'm so glad I had Nonni and poppy with me, made the time go by much faster with the boys. I am sure they felt the same way! Ha!
Eating our picnic lunch in the condo.
We met up with Garrick's co-workers families at the pool which was so much fun. Dan and Angela have two kids Parks and Emerson that the boys love to play with and Eric and his wife have 6 of their 7 kids with them ranging from 10-2 months. The boys loved all the attention and all the kids were so sweet and good to the boys. Garrick had a break from his meeting and came with us to swim before naptime.

Playing ball with the big boys!


Might be one of my favorite pictures of the boys!
Daddy's Boys
We found Poppy a t-shirt that says "My Name is Poppy" for Father's Day and Gaines posed for his picture for his Father's Day card.
We met with the Applegates and Schwinn's for dinner at Hammerheads. There were 18 of us! It was so much fun and not as chaotic as you would think!
These boys are very GQ like their Daddy.
My Daddy loving every bit of vacation. He is just so blessed...
Checking out the Band
Breaking it down while waiting on our dinner

Dan and I took these 3 boys to feed the fish. Gaines and Will made me a nervous wreck on the pier and Will was not taking No for an answer. Needless to say Dan got to see the not so charming side of my 2 year old.


Of course Nonni and Gaines had to to go off and have some time...I wish he could have his Nonni!

Family pic at Hammerheads

Will loved riding on "Shoulders"



No comments:

Post a Comment